Back to jobs
Head of Reward
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum + Remote considered, Hybrid, Pensions, Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineHR & Executive Support
- Contact NameTony English
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Reward to join a leading organisation within their charity sector. As a Head of Reward you will responsible for strategically leading this global business whilst your team manage the operational side. This role is a vital position in the leadership team and will play a critical part in developing the business across it's populated regions given full autonomy to make an impact within the global SS.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Rewards Manager of Head of Reward with International experience. The role is offering a salary up to £75,000 and full remote.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Reward
- Lead the ongoing development and implementation of the Reward Framework and Principles ensuring that it supports the organisation to retain and attract the skills and capabilities required to achieve organisational objectives.
- Provide both operational management and strategic leadership to the Reward Shared Services Team
- Develop a clear understanding of the challenges faced with respect to Reward across countries and regions, and lead the design of solutions.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders (including suppliers) to build an ongoing understanding of the market trends as well as internal challenges and success with respect to reward
- Play a key role in the People & Culture leadership team, contributing not only in the area of reward, but more broadly across the People & Culture strategy.
- Ensure the design and implementation of a suite of Reward policies which are underpinned by the reward principles, are easily communicated to all stakeholders, and are implemented in a consistent way
- Lead the work outlined in the Staff Survey Action plan, including reporting to the Executive Leadership Team and staff on progress.
- Provide regular reports to key stakeholders, including Executive Leadership Team, Global Programs Management team, and governance committees.
- Generous annual leave
- Retirement Benefit/Pension Contributions
- Medical insurance
- Group life assurance insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Professional Association Benefit