City of London
Up to £90000 per annum
4 days ago
My client are a fast-growing startup building the next generation platform for financial market insights & data. It's their goal to help industry professionals of all kinds find the actionable intelligence they need to make better decisions, and They're currently looking for a driven Head of Institutional Sales to lead the Sales effort
What you'll need for the role:
- Experience of selling specialist insights or data services, ideally running a team of Sales people.
- A working knowledge of financial markets (knowledge of bonds, equities and macro would be a major advantage).
- Excellent people skills, comfortable dealing with clients of all seniority and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when dealing with external clients
- Strong organisational skills, motivated to succeed
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Deliver multi-user subscriptions to the platform.
- Identify companies and appropriate contacts for whom our platform would be relevant.
- Conduct methodical, targeted outreach using appropriate sales techniques.
- Follow up marketing generated leads
- Work in a consultancy capacity with prospects to fully monetise the opportunity (the initial contract will not necessarily be the final contract)
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process and deliver 1-2-1 account management, including upsells of new or extended services to existing clients.
- Unlimited holidays
- Staff equity allocation (LTIP) (after successful 3 month probation)
- Access to courses & training
- Private medical insurance & dental
- Company pension contributions