City of London, London
£120000 - £130000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
8 months ago
A leading international bank is looking for a highly experienced qualified Head of Tax. This is a great role with operational autonomy and exposure to senior stakeholders, where you will be required to manage all the Bank's tax related matters and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will need to be a qualified tax specialist with strong all-round tax knowledge and have experience in Financial Services.
- Manage the UK Tax position and risks of the business.
- Advising and assisting all UK business lines in all tax related matters.
- Managing risk and maintaining a relationship with HMRC.
- Ensuring compliance with all UK filing obligations.
- Manage the financial reporting of the UK group entities' tax figures.
- Prepare and review tax disclosures within UK financial statements.
- Promote tax awareness within the business.
- Business partnering and relationship management.
- Qualified Accountant / Tax accountant - ACA / CTA eqv
- Broad understanding of UK tax.
- Working within an international group.
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Experience within FS ideally banking.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply now for more information