City of London, London
£22000 - £28000 per annum + Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a Helpdesk Administrator for our client an Insurance company.
My client is an International Insurance company looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator who has experience dealing with Facilities.
- Categorising and resourcing the correct Contractor for the specific Helpdesk request.
- Close liaison with all London site Contract managers and their various supervisory staff.
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries.
- Responsible for Facilities Helpdesk maintenance and liaison with key administrators of the database administrators.
- Producing reports and presenting weekly helpdesk statics to senior management
- Working with contractors to produce SLAs in accordance with contract standards.
- Ensuring that all Contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to where necessary and in place.
- Raising work orders with key contracts for new jobs/contracts/quotes.
- Ensuring on-site contractor files are maintained to the required standards.
- Ensuring adequate cover is provided for any critical contractor holiday and that all temporary contact details are available to the wider team where applicable.
- Day to day administration as required by the management team.
- Positively respond to both internal and external staff using approved customer service skills, communication and personal intervention.
- Ensure that all documentation received from external contractors about site works is saved in the relevant electronic folders. This will include Health and safety documentation, risk assessments and method statements.
- Adherence to all on site procedures e.g project works templates.
- Ensure that all work in progress is reviewed, updated and Helpdesk requests updated accordingly in a timely fashion.
- Review and track critical contractor PPMs and challenge non-compliance.
- Ownership of all tasks through to completion.
- Working to tight deadlines and targets provided by management in accordance with Contract requirements.
- Raise reactive jobs through various sub-contractors.
- Confident communication with all contractors and staff.
- At times where necessary, work closely with Services Manager for London sites.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills; verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Proactively tackle tasks
- Self-motivated and driven to produce good results.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and manage multiple demands and shifting priorities.
- Computer literate and proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook )
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety/hazard perception
- Previous experience in a customer service role and environment