£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
9 months ago
My client are a leading Private Equity house who are looking for a hands on HR Generalist, who is numerical and has a solid understanding of Comp & Benz (this is not a specialist C&B nor Analyst role), with a strong work ethic and attitude, with no task being too small and generally meeting the demands of the business daily.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Generalist who has strong ability to work stand alone on projects, but are also able to come together with the Senior HR Manager, CFO and Partners regarding business strategy, etc.
It would be highly advantageous if you have a background of working within Financial Services supporting small businesses / client groups (50-80 staff).
- Lead and support of the control process for reward, carry and co-investment processes.
- Ability to update forecasts, liaising with the finance team to monitor spend against budget.
- Managing the accurate payroll submission of London and Guernsey payrolls.
- Providing valuable and accurate data in response to investor queries on a number of people metrics, as well as creating and collating documents for data rooms when required.
- Administration of employee benefits, including communication and delivery of information to all staff.
- Support and help develop the Recruitment of the Analyst Programme, including involvement in the assessment centres.
- Administer the annual performance review process, ensuring timelines are adhered to and providing accurate data to support moderation meetings.
- Ensuring accuracy and maintenance of employee records across all HR systems and databases.
- Regularly reviewing and updating policies and processes as required.
- Co-ordination and oversight of recruitment processes from creation of job descriptions through to scheduling, testing, interviewing and onboarding.
- Partnering with the business to support any ER issues that arise. This will include dealing with settlement agreements, and liaising with external employment lawyers as required.
- Drafting contractual documentation throughout the employee lifecycle and ensuring maintenance of records.
- Ensuring compliance with right to work and providing appropriate oversight of records for employees with work permits. This will include liaising with population management in Guernsey.
- Involvement in projects as required, including implementation of the company intranet, review of the HR systems and supporting the delivery of talent objectives
Skills and Experience
- Private Equity / Financial Services background would be advantageous.
- Interest in working with numbers and data. Analytical skills would be beneficial.
- Confident on Excel, intermediate/advanced level. Ability to work on and update the HR model for the administration/calculation of the carry and reward investment processes.
- Proven operational HR background. Solid Generalist in a standalone environment would be beneficial.
- Confident communicator, may be expected to present recommendations at board level and should be able to build relationships at all levels of the company.
- Resilient, flexible and able to deal with a variety of issues as and when they arise.
- Takes a positive approach to problem solving and motivated by providing solutions.
- Good knowledge of employment law and an understanding of the regulatory landscape.