£10.00 - £14.00 per hour + plus accrued
14 days ago
6 weeks poss +
As an experienced HR Administrator you will report to the Senior HR Officer within the HR Shared Services Team, providing admin support for the delivery of HR administrative tasks to support the activities during the HR / Employee life cycle and to support HR related projects.
- Be the first point of contact and represent HR by delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide first line advice on all queries received from our people on a range of basic HR matters including payroll, policies via the self-service portal.
- Responsible for accurately processing data within HR systems for New Starters, Leavers and Staff Changes
- Work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team to onboarding new starters, ensuring paperwork is compliant with right to work legislation.
- Manage HR information in Documotive (filing system), Resource Link, Services Now (Customer Portal) Systems with the ability to follow process to ensure that records are well maintained, accurate and up to date, compliant with GDPR requirements
- Maintain, administer, and monitor the Disclosure and Barring Checks (DBS) for our people.
- Liaise with Finance re maintaining the recognition awards and support the administrative process of the cycle to work scheme
- Assist other members of the HR team with administrative tasks as directed by your manager.
- A strong team player willing to contribute to ideas for continual improvement and innovation at team meetings
- Previous HR admin experience is essential
- Strong admin skills with an eye for details
- Previous onboarding experience is essential
- CIPD in Human Resources level 3 or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience of working in a shared service environment would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working to KPIs/SLAs would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills; attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel (Basic / Intermediate level)
DBS Required (current or to be applied for before start of assignment)
Duration: 4/6 weeks poss plus
Location: To work from home (occasionally to visit the Paddington office)
Hours: Mon to Fri (9am - 5pm)
Accessibility to use your own laptop / computer and access to Wi-Fi
Hourly Pay Rate: £14.00 plus accrued holiday pay (PAYE)