City of London, London
£25000 - £29000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My Client a Global Strategic Travel Solutions company are looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing team.
This position presents an opportunity to take on a varied administrative role within a busy, vibrant and motivated HR team located at the London based head office. You will be part of a department that is responsible for looking after the welfare of the employees within the business, to ensure an efficient, compassionate and approachable service is provided at all times.
HR Administrator duties:
- You will often be the first point of contact for general HR related queries
- Recruitment - arranging interviews and ensure that the recruitment process is adhered to
- Managing the 'On-boarding' process for all new recruits.
- Administer the Starter/Leaver process, ensuring all relevant paperwork is issued and communicated
- Maintain the HRIS with all employee information
- Carry out all background checks on all new employees
- Maintain and update electronic and hard copy personnel record systems containing all employment-related information
- Handle maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed
- Oversee the induction process of all new starters
- Issuing company policies via the HR platform to all employees to read and agree. Ensuring all employees are compliant
- Be the first point of contact for benefit related queries
- Diary management (e.g. arranging Inductions, Exit Interviews, etc)
- A variety of ad hoc administration tasks
- Responsible for creating and providing reports from the HRIS
- Support the wider HR team with the development and implementation of projects as required
- Responsible for maintaining the HR inbox