South London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a multimedia entertainment business based in London?
An exciting opportunity to work for a well known business to join their team as a HR Administrator on a temp-Perm basis!
1-3 years HR administrator experience who is bubbly, personable & hard- working!
Duties will include:
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with external partners
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
HR administrators will be expected to be proficient in the following:
- Experience as a HR administrator
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills
- BSc in HR or a relevant field
The client: Music, Marketing & Entertainment industry!
The candidate: Professional, personable, hardworking with a passion for HR!