City of London, London
£32000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Advisor | £37,000 | City of London
My Client are a Global Law Firm based in the heart of the City of London looking for a true HR Generalist to join their team of 4 friendly professionals on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a keen HR Advisor, self-motivated and looking to take the next step on their career path.
As as HR Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- To manage the monthly payroll in partnership with the FD.
- To advise Partners/manages and employees on employment relation issues.
- To conduct exit interviews for staff and ensure feedback is communicated as appropriate.
- To manage the company pension scheme administration.
- To manage the firm's work experience programme.
- Undertake project work for the department as required.
- To produce regular statistical reports including absence management and employee diversity.
- Responsible for both permanent and temporary recruitment for your assigned client group.
The client offer:
- A range of benefits from flexible working, private healthcare, season ticket loans, monthly incentives, summer and Christmas parties.
- A generous bonus scheme is in place.
- Diligent training programmes are put in place for your development.
As a successful HR Advisor you will have:
- Minimum two years experience in a HR Assistant role
- Experience with Employee Relations issues
- Good time management skills
- Experience running with 360 recruitment
- Professional Services experience