City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
20 days ago
CITY OF LONDON
18 MONTH CONTRACT FTC
My client, a global law firm are currently recruiting for an HR Advisor for 18 Months.
As a HR Advisor you will be part of the department that is responsible for looking after the welfare of the employees in the business, you will be the main point of contact for any HR queries across the business.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of employment law issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working at HR Advisor level
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Advising line managers and providing guidance on all areas of employee lifestyle
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for all employee relation cases including employee wellbeing, absences, disciplinary, grievances etc
- Provide and manage accurate payroll information and maternity, promotions, transfers, to ensure that payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure the company follows best practice in the management of staff
- Coach staff on how to deal with complex employee issues
- Ensure all HR records are maintained in accordance with our company policy and legal requirements
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch!