£150 - £151 per day
5 months ago
HR ADVISOR - Temp to Perm
Global Media company - Offices in London, NY, China, France & Operates in 32 markets worldwide.
The position will be supporting the business with their vast variety of day-to-day responsibilities alongside a friendly HR team and an office dog! The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and have a can-do attitude - most importantly, they will be very discreet and extremely careful of the confidential information to which they will be privy.
You will be mentored by the HR Business Partners and our Talent Manager who will all assist your learning and development.
The ideal candidate will be seeking an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience through working in a diverse, generalist HR environment.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate processing of the full employee life cycle processes and administration including, but not limited to, new starters, promotions, transfers, leavers and employee benefit management.
- Managing the registration process for new starters including checking and collecting right to work documents.
- Issuing employee security passes, replacing and cancelling lost cards, maintaining temporary card database for individual department allocation.
- Ensuring that the HRIS system is kept up to date with accurate, relevant and timely information as required.
- Assisting employees with problems they may have with the system, logging support calls and managing resolution.
- Support in solving HR System queries - absence approvers, department administrators, forgotten passwords and logins, amending absences.
- Coordinating casual workers and preparing and processing weekly time sheets for temporary payroll.
- Requesting references for new employees, as well as providing references for current or previous employees.
- Running monthly benefit reports and liaising with employees regarding any changes to be made.
- Providing first line support to employees for basic HR queries, including absence and benefits.
- Managing the online HR Hub, posting relevant and up to date content available to all employees.
- Supporting the HR Business Partners with the execution of ongoing and new company wide HR Initiatives.
- Assisting with taking minutes during meetings.
- Working with the HR business partners to run reports and analyse people data on a regular basis.
- Ad-hoc filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Answering the phones and relaying messages to the team.
- Distributing external and internal post.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Working be working towards or have a desire to complete a CIPD
- Must have a basic understanding in most Employee Relations matters
- Experience and interest in working within an HR and Talent department
- Hands on experience of working in a fast-paced team
- Experience of working with high volumes of data requiring accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently