City of London, London
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HR Advisor to work part time with our client who are within the Insurance Industry. As HR Advisor you will work closely with the Head of HR with both operational and strategic objectives initially focusing on recruitment.
If you have experience as a HR Advisor dealing with Recruitment and are looking for a part time role this could be the perfect opportunity for you! This can be flexible 3 full days or 5 shorter days (21 hours total)
- Manage the recruitment process advising hiring managers on recruitment strategies.
- Managing employee onboarding and induction processes as well as HR policies and procedures
- Support the Head of HR to drive forward various strategies such as performance management, Learning & Development, compensation and benefits
- Handle various HR queries, proving advice and guidance on company policies
- Ad Hoc HR Administrative duties
- Member of the CIPD
- Recent experience in a HR role with recruitment experience
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business