City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
19 days ago
Our client, within Financial Services, are looking for a HR Advisor to join their amazing HR team! As HR Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the HR Business Partners with ER cases as well as managing all administrative processes for the whole HR Function. Our client is looking for a HR Advisor who will be able to advise Business Managers on all HR policies, procedures and queries with a friendly and approachable attitude.
The perfect candidate will be Personable, Self-efficient and a great communicator with previous experience within financial services.
- Manage the recruitment onboarding, induction and leavers process
- Input to and maintain online employee records and data on the HRIS
- Monitor and manage end-of-probations reviews
- Provide support to HRBPs and managers relating to performance management
- Provide support to HRBPs on employee relations issues and processes
- Provide advice to MANAGERS on routine policy and procedural matters
- Create reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Assist with distribution of HR communications to managers and employees as required.
- Process HR related invoices in coordination with the Finance department.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of best practice associated with onboarding processes and procedures for new hires
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and practices associated with employee data protection in the UK and Europe
- Educated to high standard, HR degree
- Significant experience of providing administrative support to an HR function, preferably within Financial Services
- Personable with strong verbal communication skills, demonstrating confidence in liaising with managers and employees
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Client-driven with excellent response rates to queries and requests for information
- Skilled at resolving every-day queries as well as more complex problems