£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
HR & Learning and Development Advisor
Great opportunity for a HR & Learning and Development Advisor to join a warm, friendly and collaborative HR team in the City of London.
My client are a leading Global Trading business, who are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist, with an all round strong HR Generalist background.
Ideally your most recent experience will be in an L&D position.
This role is 70% L&D and 30% HR Generalist.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Design learning solutions, training curriculums and leadership development
- Confident to present and deliver training including Skillsoft e-learning programme, internal training seminars, support the delivery of the Apprenticeship Scheme, to small and large groups
- Plan and manage workforce development and work with the Human Resources Department to execute talent management strategies, working on design, plan and manage of organisational analytics
- Develop framework of competencies and behaviours matrix covering a broad range of roles, liaising with line management to understand training requirements
- Develop and maintain organisation-wide training needs matrix to include a structured learning and development framework to improve the development of people
- Implement and evaluate employee development plans and programmes to support organisational needs as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines such as management, development, talent management, succession planning, technical or non-technical training and e-learning
- Co-ordinate a system to monitor and measure learning and development activity and outcomes
- To work as a generalist on various HR initiatives or projects and to support the other HR team members with their workload and projects.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- Must have previous HR Generalist experience and L&D experience (preference for them to be in a L&D role now)
- Be highly organised
- MS Office packages - at least intermediate level (advanced would be a plus)
- Flexible to travel ad hoc to global offices
- Preference for the candidate to have used SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) and Skillsoft
- Advantageous experience of working in a multicultural, multi-country business environment
- Ideally seeking someone with 5+ years experience