Up to £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a HR and Payroll Assistant on behalf of an International Consultancy. Our client deals with advising companies regarding economic issues connected with competition, finance or regulation.
Within the role you will be working in a busy HR team helping organise payroll for there European offices. You will also be dealing with HR services helping to reflect the company's aim of being an employer of choice.
- Payroll administration for all six European geographies, including resolving queries from employees and providers
- Preparation of all paperwork in relation to offers of employment, contract, amendments to Terms and Conditions Secondments and reference requests
- Onboarding of New Starters and completion and processing of all documents
- Deliver the HR inductions and provide training on the HR database for New Starters
- Administration of all UK and EU benefits, and maintenance of employees files and the HR database
- Provide general HR advice and guidance to all members of the business in accordance with company policy
- A key point of contact for the business including dealing with emails sent to HR
- Developing and maintaining a mentor/buddy scheme for new and current staff
- 1+ year HR experience
- Previous experience using HR databases
- Previous Payroll and benefit administration experience
- Advantage if you are able to speak or write fluently any of the following: French, Italian, German or Dutch