Up to £28000 per annum + excellent benefits
5 months ago
Our client is looking for a HR and Payroll Assistant looking to join an exciting, busy HR team. The company is an international consultancy offering a welcoming and supportive environment whilst striving for operational excellence and team effectiveness.
The successful HR and Payroll candidate will be accountable for the day-to-day administration of all HR functions as well as implementing HR practices and services. You will report directly to the HR officer and be a key point of contact for the business.
If you are a passionate individual who wants to make a difference and be involved in exciting and challenging projects this is the job role for you.
- Payroll administration for all six European geographies, including resolving queries from employees and meeting all monthly payroll process deadlines.
- Preparation of all paperwork in relation to offers of employment, contract, amendments to terms and conditions and reference request.
- Completion and processing of documentation and administration in relation to starters, changes, and leavers.
- Ensure an effective onboarding process for all new starters using the agreed process.
- Deliver the HR inductions and provide training on the HR database for new starters.
- Administration of all UK and EU benefits as well as maintenance of employee files and the HR database.
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting using the HR database whilst providing general HR advice to Partners, line managers and employees.
- Assist the HR team with organising and delivering training.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to improve efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining a mentor/buddy scheme for new and current staff.
Skills & Experience
- Part CIPD qualified
- Payroll and benefit administration experience
- Minimum of 12months experience of general HR activities
- IT literate with experience using HR databases.