City of London, London
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits, Birthday off,
26 days ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HR & Payroll Coordinator to work for a leading IT service provider specialist. As HR & Payroll Coordinator you will be joining a rapidly growing organisation that takes pride in culture and team spirit. You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative environment delivering a world class service at the forefront of technology.
As HR & Payroll Coordinator you will provide payroll support to the monthly processing across the group. Additionally you will be responsible for all HR and Payroll reporting as well as a point of contact for queries and provide administration support for HR operations.
If you are an ambitious and driven employee that wants to learn, build a career path and be successful then this is the opportunity for you!
- Assist the delivery of monthly payroll to ensure payroll payments are made accurately.
- Assist in monthly processing and reporting of pension auto-enrolment.
- Understand company benefits assist with completion of year-end documentation.
- Work with Payroll Manager and Sales Director in calculating processing monthly sales commissions and bonuses.
- Provide advice and guidance to all employees on payroll and HR related matters.
- Responsible for the accurate, timely provision of HR administration.
- Full responsibility of the HR system (PeopleHR) and ensuring all data is accurate and updated.
- Administer the monthly creation and maintenance of HR management information on: Headcount, Turnover, Attendance.
- Provide Paylink report to our Payroll Department on a monthly basis.
- Administer HR related correspondence with staff and external contacts.
- Work with the HR Team on delivering HR projects.
Skills & Experience
- Experience providing payroll administration support or assistant role within HR environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Keen interest in HR & Payroll.
- Experience with Sage Payroll Software.
- Experience in a payroll function and understanding of statuary payments.
- Experience of working with a HR system preferably PeopleHr.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Excellent customer service skills and a flexible approach to work.
Location: City of London