West London, London
£28000 - £29000 per day
11 months ago
HR ASSISTANT - Uxbridge
Health & well being brand!
Reporting - Two HR Manager's
I am looking for a bubbly, bright & diligent HR Assistant looking for their next opportunity.
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing high level of support to the HR department by handling all administrative tasks, including, benefits, updating employee records, preparing monthly reports, entering payroll information, preparing employee correspondence and employment contracts and maintaining employee files. They will also be responsible for providing basic first line employee advice in relation to employment law and HR processes.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Employee Administration
- Benefit Administration
- Policy / Procedure advice & Guidance
- Department Administration
- Organise and maintain easy to find UK filing system (soft and hard copies) ensuring all filing is completed on a weekly basis. The business will be implementing a document and case management system commencing Autumn 2019.
- Ensure all UK employee files contain the following papers for audit purposes: signed Position Summary and Expectation forms, signed Requisition form, Change of details form and Personal details form, references, evidence of right to work in the UK and other relevant Company policy documentation;
- Ensure the UK employee records are up to date on the HR system as an when changes happen;
- Ensure that data integrity reports are downloaded each week and any errors/amendments are update by immediately. Participate in the testing for any upgrades.
- Responsible for filing, making files for new hires, removing leaver files and sending them to iron mountain as required
Responsible for the administration and renewals associated with UK employee benefits and the renewal of each scheme, including, but not limited to: Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Eye care Vouchers, Credit cards, Pension, Life Assurance and Salary Continuance Scheme;
Assist with the annual completion of the Total Reward Survey - ensuring all existing incumbent information is accurately entered and information is up to date
Enter the Payroll information and work with the external payroll company to ensure monthly payroll information is submitted on time; Ensure that payroll information is updated in Oracle by 25th of the Month. Assist with the monthly pension process as required.
- Previous experience in a HR support role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Relevant HR qualification desirable
- Previous experience of working with HR database systems
- Ability to interact at all levels and build relationships
To view the full JD please get in touch - email@example.com or call 02038460798.