City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
City of London
Temp to Perm
£30,000 - 40,000
My client a Digital Analytics firm are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join their busy team based out of the London Office.
They will fund for your CIPD qualifications and they are looking for someone with minimum 3 years' experience, tech background would be beneficial.
The client offers a range of benefits such as training programmes, progression through the business, subsidised gym, life insurance, season ticket loan and a brilliant culture.
- Maintain HR databases
- Responsible for the delivery of HR related administration supporting the end to end employee life cycle
- Recruitment administration - creating interview questions and templates
- Track and review probation period end dates for the UK and follow up with Line managers.
- Work in partnership with the HR BP to plan upcoming events or training if needed
- Support with Global payroll preparation and ensure that all data is accurate
- Deal with any queries via the telephone, in person and emails
- Supporting the HR and Management team with ad hoc HR duties
- Absence reporting
- Support Ad Hoc ER case issues/disciplinaries/grievances
- Dealing with reference requests
- Administer and communicate HR policies and processes
- Administration on new starters, movers and leavers throughout the business
- Calculation of sick pay and benefits
- Carry out right to work checks in line with legislation
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Experience with Employee Relations issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a HR Assistant/Administrator
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Administration experience
If this role is something you would be interested in, please get in touch!