West End, London
£24000 - £28000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
6 months ago
My client a Media & Advertising firm are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant to join their busy team based out of their London Head Office on an ongoing temp basis
They will fund for your CIPD qualifications and they are looking for someone with minimum 2 years' experience, Media background would be beneficial.
The client offers a range of benefits such as training programmes, progression through the business, subsidised gym, life insurance, season ticket loan and a brilliant culture.
- Maintain HR databases
- Responsible for the delivery of HR related administration supporting the end to end employee life cycle
- Recruitment administration - creating interview questions and templates
- Track and review probation period end dates for the UK and follow up with Line managers.
- Work in partnership with the HR BP to plan upcoming events or training if needed
- Support with Global payroll preparation and ensure that all data is accurate
- Deal with any queries via the telephone, in person and emails
- Supporting the HR and Management team with ad hoc HR duties
- Absence reporting
- Support Ad Hoc ER case issues/disciplinaries/grievances
- Dealing with reference requests
- Administer and communicate HR policies and processes
- Administration on new starters, movers and leavers throughout the business
- Calculation of sick pay and benefits
- Carry out right to work checks in line with legislation
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Experience with Employee Relations issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a HR Assistant/Administrator
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Administration experience
If this role is something you would be interested in, please get in touch!