£28000 - £29000 per annum
4 months ago
My Client who are a Global Consultancy are looking to hire a HR Assistant to join their friendly team!
As a HR Assistant you will be apart of a busy HR team. The HR Assistant will deliver a quality HR service which reflects the company's aim of being an employer of choice, current legislation and best practice. The team strive for operational excellence and team effectiveness - ensuring they provide an efficient and quality service to their staff, Partners and external stakeholders.
In this role, the HR Assistant is accountable for the day to day administration of all HR functions and duties and to contribute to the delivery and implementation of HR practices and services.
Main Responsibilities as HR Assistant:
- Payroll administration for six European offices, including resolving queries from employees and providers and meeting all monthly payroll process deadlines
- Preparation of all paperwork in relation to offers of employment, contract, amendments to terms and conditions, secondments and reference requests
- Completion and processing of documentation and administration in relation to starters, changes and leavers
- Ensure an effective onboarding process for all new starters using the agreed process
- Deliver the HR inductions and provide training on the HR database to new starters
- Administration and maintenance of employee files and the HR database (Access) in an effective manner; the HR Assistant is a superuser of our HR database
- Administration of all UK and EU benefits and the UK benefits portal (which includes general questions and data management)
- Provide general HR advice and guidance to Partners, line managers and employees in line with company policies and procedures
- A key point of contact for the business - managing the HR requests inbox ensuring all emails are responded to or forwarded in a timely manner
- While not a requirement, the ability to speak and write fluently in French or Italian (highly desirable) or German or Dutch (desirable) would be an advantage
- Approximately 12-24 months experience of generalist HR activities
- IT literate with experience of using HR databases.
- Payroll and benefit administration experience
- Salary: £25k - £29K
- Location: Oxford