City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 days ago
An amazing opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our client, a growing Financial Services company, and their outstanding team! As HR Administrator you will work alongside the HR Team dealing with all day-to-day operational matters and creating a strong people culture.
If you are an experienced, dynamic, and organised HR Administrator with a passion for people then this could be the perfect role!
- Supporting HR Advisor on all documents/paperwork and admin work
- Onboarding and updating the HR System
- First point of contact for employees and managing all emails and queries
- Issuing merchandise to new joiners
- Ensuring personnel files are updated
- Managing IT processes for new starters and leavers
- Working closely with EA and marketing to arrange ad-hoc events such as work
- Someone who is great with Excel
- 1+ years' experience in similar position
- Experience or knowledge using HR systems
- Organised and Driven