West London, London
EM - HR Analyst_1556870353
3 months ago
12 Month FTC
HR Assistant Analyst
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
My client a Financial services company are currently recruiting for a HR Assistant Analyst to join their busy team for a period of 12 months due to a successful year.
As a HR Assistant Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the business with consistent execution of the Bank's HR policies and procedures. You will also be responsible for providing advice and guidance to employees and line managers about HR policies and procedures!
- You will be providing tailored advice assistance and problem solving related to policy queries.
- Demonstrating a clear understanding of all HR elements of the employee life cycle
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation and implementation of contractual and employee benefits documentation
- Educating new joiners
- Ad-hoc duties
- Responsible for recruitment administration and managing end to end on boarding process for all new hires
- Working closely with staff and the HR department to provide feedback
- Proven HR experience
- Confident presentation skills
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of employment law issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
If you are interested in this position please get in touch!