£120000.00 - £125000.00 per annum
11 months ago
HR People and Performance Business Partner
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious HR Business Partner to join a growing Tech start up based in West London.
Salary range £100K - £125K
Working environment is fast paced, with high job satisfaction to meet business growth plans, by providing a high-quality People and Performance Business Partnering Consultancy service in addition to contributing to the delivery of business objectives through appropriate and timely people and performance interventions. To influence the formulation of/and support the successful implementation of People and Performance policies and initiatives.
Key Skills required:
- Experience building awareness on key organisational issues
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical and Leadership/People Skills
- Provide Key Stakeholders including Line Managers/Chapter Leads, Directors and Chiefs with counsel/advice/guidance and direction on People and Performance Polices best practice providing recommendations.
- Work with Internal customers in addressing business issues, change management and problem solving.
- Influence and support Line Managers/Chapter Leads in attracting and retaining and motivating their workforce.
- Assist in the development of People and Performance Polices and best practice, continuously seeking improvement and ensuring business needs are met.
- To drive through and be accountable for specific projects, working closely with Key Stakeholder and other People and Performance colleagues to deliver improvements and add value.
- Proactively contribute to large-scale projects support other People and Performance BPs, Line Manager/Chapter Leads and Directors by taking responsibility for specific deliverables.
- Identify key learning needs across the Tech community.
- Provide guidance and support on sourcing Learning Solutions providers.
Work with Chiefs Line Managers/Chapter Leads to identify successors for key roles