£45000 - £46000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HRBP - Investment Firm
Interim HRBP for a period of 4 months initially with a very strong potential for this role to become permanent.
This is an urgent requirement and the applicants need to be available on a short notice. The salary for this role will be £45,000
The role will be a Generalist and strategic HR Business Partner
You will enable the organisation to achieve its goals and meet its responsibilities for its staff and volunteers, and monitor and oversee performance and priorities of HR Advisors and Administrators
Day To Day Duties Will Involve
- Provide a general and strategic Business partner service to nominated Senior Operational Managers, attending and contributing to Business service team meetings
- Manage HR Advisors & Assistants regarding workload and priorities. Provide advice on the recruitment and selection of staff to achieve cost effective organisational objectives, within reasonable agreed timescales, including administration of DBS checks in a timely manner.
- Analyse jobs and oversee preparation of role profiles in order to communicate accurate, realistic and useful information about roles.
- Provide effective administrative advice and support in all HR activities including appraisals, recruitment and selection, salary review, etc. Ensure that data on staff is input to the record system in accordance with policy and data protection legislation.
- Advise on handling disciplinary matters, including equal opportunity, maternity leave and the handling of grievances to ensure the organisation carries out procedures within the legislative remit and to meet its responsibilities to employees, including mediation, investigations, capability etc.
- Advise and support the development and review of policies and procedures, which support the achievement of organisation's objectives while fulfilling its obligations to employees.
- Provide advice on all issues arising in connection with employment legislation, liaising with nominated advisors to ensure that the organisation meets its legal and social obligations and avoids legal action.
- Help to maintain performance management processes that are owned by line managers and employees and make a significant contribution to employee motivation, performance and development.
- Collect and analyse information, communication and culture to identify issues and solutions (for example Wellbeing, turnover and absence.)
- Contribute to initiatives and projects which are part of the ongoing development of HR processes.
What Is Required
- Proven experience working in a generalist HR position
- In-depth experience of advising for complex ER issues
- Associate member or working towards Associate membership of CIPD
- Experience of writing and development of policies and procedures.
- Ability to coach managers in effective people management solutions.
- The ability to create Word and Excel and Outlook documents for emails, letters, reports, spreadsheets, graphs
- The ability to use database packages for personnel information
- Confident in use of Computerised HR Management systems
So see the full JD please get in contact - Paige@kennedypearce.com