City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per day
24 days ago
Do you want to be a part of a growing, global talent organisation and have a positive impact on the learning and development strategy within a company?
Employing close to 300 professionals in the UK, my client are urgently looking for a HRBP for development and implementation of the group strategy or Learning, Development and Talent.
- Operational support to the business at a divisional level and for the development and implementation of the group strategy for Learning, Development and Talent.
- You will be expected to coach business leaders to build their capability and engagement within their team. Identifying current HR needs and trends.
- Defining a succession plan aligned to the group talent agenda that encourages growth within the workforce Responsible for driving the development of management through consistent training programmes and coaching by determining training needs.
- You will be a HR Business Partner / Manager with an excellent generalist skill set as well as proven experience in managing learning & development/ talent.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to influence senior stakeholders.
- You will be able to illustrate a successful track record in managing people-based projects and process improvements.
I am looking for a personable professional HRBP who is immediately available looking for their next challenge and has a 'hit the ground running' attitude. You will be making a lot of business decisions across the board so I am looking for candidates who are confident with strong experience in a similar role & industry ideally.
Initially a temporary role with the opportunity to turn into a permanent position. Please send your updates profile to Paige@kennedypearce.com