£350 - £351 per day
11 months ago
Media Company - Global Leading Business
My client is on the hunt for a HRBP on an interim basis to provide strategic HR support across all HR areas including: people planning, organisational development and design, talent and engagement strategies, mergers and acquisitions, compensation and benefits, diversity and inclusion and any other queries as required.
You will need to have had significant experience of providing first class HR support within a commercial environment and have a proven track record of delivering results.
Reporting to the Global HR Director, the role holder will be responsible for business partnering with the technology, product and data business areas and will be proactive in co-creating and implementing our people strategy and objectives to drive and support the delivery of the business strategy. It will suit an experienced HR Business Partner/ Senior HR Manager who is already used to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
* Liaise with your client group to identify people strategies and objectives that will deliver results in line with the business strategy, making sure that organisational design and structures are in place to support longer-term business plans
* Develop a detailed knowledge of the client area's specific activities and functional areas. Lead (where appropriate) or support people- this includes / organisational design, change management, resource management, talent and employee engagement and diversity and inclusion
* Develop strong and trusted partnerships with business leaders and managers providing thought leadership, challenge as well as commercially minded and solutions-focused coaching and advice
* Handle escalated / senior manager level employee relations matters and participate in Union negotiations
* Partner with talent acquisition to build our employer brand, recruiting strategy and talent pipelines, Partner with the Global L&D team in co-designing and delivering of learning and development solutions for these client areas & Diversity & Inclusion team to meet business are inclusion goals
* Work with the HRIS team to report on and analyse key HR metrics for client area, which will provide insights and trends to help inform and address challenges and spot opportunities
I am looking for Immediately available Interim candidates that are open to contract & Interim work who have previous experience in Tech or Media. To take a look at the full JD please contact me on email@example.com