£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Global Sports Company - Senior HRBP
An exciting opportunity for an experienced HR and Employee Relations professional to join the team in this highly visible position.
- Provide strong and effective HR expertise and support across all business areas.
- Partner with line managers to develop their skills and capability to implement business policies and people programmes and initiatives consistently.
- Provide professional advice on HR best practice & employment law in all HR related areas, consulting where appropriate and managing the risk of employee relations.
- Successfully advise and manage ER situations including grievance and disciplinary, redundancy, TUPE, SOSR etc.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are in line with legal requirements and actively implement new policies & procedures to ensure they are adhered to by the company.
- Provide guidance, support and training to Managers and colleagues regarding interpretation and application of policies and case law.
- Design and deliver line management training on all policies and procedures.
- Advising on and supporting the development and review of all Equal Opportunities Impact Assessments in line with Best Practise and Premier Leagues reporting.
- Fully participate in all HR team activities as required.
- Ensure all HR matters are managed effectively across the entire business, through regular visits and relationship building with managers and staff.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
- Ensuring company risk is minimised due to best practise and legal compliance.
- All ER cases are effectively managed through to conclusion
- Continued development and training of all HR colleagues in ER and Employment Law best practice
- Continuous improvement of Equal Opportunities Impact Assessments.
- HR Processes and Systems are fully utilised to allow accurate and up to date report writing.
- Good knowledge of UK employment law.
- Highly skilled in HR database management.
- Employment Law qualification.
- Proven, post qualification ER experience, preferably gained within a fast-moving environment where the pursuit of excellence is sought.
- Competence in ET case management and preparing witness statements.
- Experience of providing both strategic and operational advice and support to senior colleagues.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to problem solving with effective decision making/ critical thinking.
- Experience of managing restructures, TUPE and Equal Opportunities.
- High level of attention to detail, proactive team player.
- Ability to progress project work while dealing efficiently with tactical issues.
- Resilient, committed and proactive individual with a desire to succeed and consistently deliver.