£300 - £301 per day
10 months ago
Senior HR Business Partner | £70,000 | Chiswick
12 Month FTC
TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
My Client are a leading international TV Production firm who are on the hunt for a strategic Senior HR Business Partner to join their Global Digital team on a permanent basis.
This requires a change in skills/talent, change in mindset for our existing workforce and I am looking for an energetic HRBP who embraces and is comfortable with continuous change and can support leaders and the team on this digital journey.
- Act as a sounding board and coach to business managers; provide them with exceptional HR support, advice, guidance, and tools to proactively manage their teams effectively and take ownership of performance management issues.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and prior experience of business partnering with a demanding client group in a fast-paced international matrix environment.
- Promote and support the Performance Management process providing training solutions and partnering with central Learning & Development function as necessary.
- Identify Learning & Development needs across the digital businesses and propose appropriate solutions.
- Advise managers on remuneration and benefit issues ensuring equity and consistency across the business.
- An incredible firm who offer development and training across the whole business, flexible working with a minimum of 2 days from home and core hours of 10-4.
- On-site restaurants and bars that are subsidised, sports teams, discounts and great people around you.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a Digital firm or Client group with Global exposure and willing to work hard under pressure.
- You must be a proven, robust operator at BP level, demonstrating a confident approach with a diverse client group.