City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
22 days ago
HR Business Partner
My Client are a Global Creative firm based in the heart of Central London, but this role will be starting remotely. We are on the hunt for a diligent HR Business Partner to focus on some important change management projects - this will be an ongoing temporary assignment working with a Senior HR Team.
Day Rate: £300-£400 PER DAY.
Overview of job
- Assisting the team in running a change programme across several teams within the business.
- Providing an operations role to the People Partners during key stages of the change programming including but not limited to.
- A key driver behind ensuring that milestone timeframes are achieved by the different business areas & P&C
- Looking for someone who has been part of a change programme over 100+ staff at various locations who had a hands on role within the P&C team.
- Experience of producing high quality documentation in change programmes in a non-corporate business would be beneficial
- Ability to manage a change programme in a fast-paced environment and used to being agile with business decisions changing
The ideal candidate will be immediately available, with a diligent pro-active approach willing to take on complex projects in a demanding environment. You MUST have worked for a business with over 200+ staff, in a demanding and fast-paced environment so you can keep up with the workload.
You will work closely with a small HR team with great personalities and strong HR knowledge to support you.