City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client are a leading Insurance Firm, who are looking for a self-motivated and proactive, hands on HR Business Partner, with a strong communications skills and a strategic mindset to join their team.
As the responsible HRBP for a client group of up to 300, based within London and Regional offices including Manchester, this role requires the HRBP to be flexible and committed to travel often, and at short notice.
Strong and broad HR Business Partnering experience is essential. Working closely with the HR Director and other Business Leaders, coaching and supporting with a variety of projects, building people capabilities, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Organisational change and development, reward and recognition, employee engagement (including employee relations) and talent analytics.
- Building trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the business.
- Providing strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of HR plans.
- Overseeing HR reporting, policies and processes.
- Assisting in building strong talent pipelines and managing recruitment needs.
- Partnering with the centres of excellence to provide best in class HR services to your client group.
- Supporting line managers across client groups on organisational structure and design.
- Understanding the leadership challenges for the client group and the implications for development.
- Partnering with the business managers and leads to define development solutions and provide 1:1 coaching for current and future leaders.
- Helping to develop, build and motivate teams through behavioural challenging and facilitation.
- Partnering with the HR team to develop and deliver a resourcing plan, promoting internal mobility.
- Developing and sustaining effective working relationships throughout client groups.
- Overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
- In conjunction with the HR leadership team, shape the HR business strategy.
- Collect and analyse data and information on which to diagnose and recommend potential solutions for business challenges.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the Insurance industry
- Proficiency using Office 365, Vision and HRIS packages
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Employment Legislation
- Strategic mindset and decision maker
- Creative thinking to assist managers and business leads to resolve HR issues
- Ability to analyse complex issues and make sound judgements