City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
29 days ago
HR Business Partner
City of London & Remote
My Client are a Global Software Application and Digital operating platform with offices in the UK, US, Mexico, Italy, and India.
Due to significant growth, there is a brand new headcount in their London team to work as the number two to the Head of HR.
This role will act as a trusted advisor to managers and provide support in developing and delivering on all people plans and initiatives in line with the business strategy.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- To support Head of HR with line management of team and commercial delivery to the business
- Help shape and embed strategic HR agenda in line with their values and commitments.
- To oversee and authorise the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations, and variations of employment.
- To advise and assist HR team with more complex employee relations and act as escalation for stakeholder management issues.
- To manage adhoc HR project work.
- Supports and develops the remaining HR team with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
- To review all HR operations and processes to assess whether they are fit for purpose, recommending alternatives where appropriate.
- Payroll coordination as and when needed.
The ideal HR Business Partner will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner in the UK and have a solid understanding of employment law.
- Experience working within Financial or Professional Services and / or Technology.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- A creative and forward thinking approach to HR.
- Experience of working in a large, matrixed environment is preferred.
- CIPD qualified.
Perks of working as a HR Business Partner here:
- Agile / flexible working
- Benefits and bonuses
- Incredible internal progression programmes