City of London, London
£65000 - £70000.00 per annum
10 months ago
HR Business Partner
Our client who are a Global Insurance firm are Looking to Hire a Senior HR Business Partner to join their team
You will drive and influence the cultural and people management agenda of organisational change and business improvement initiatives to improve business performance for a key client group.
Main Duties as HR Business Partner:
Operating as a trusted partner people leaders (and employees) the People Business Partner is responsible for ensuring high quality operational HR, as well as to provide expert advice and guidance on people strategy initiatives to support the achievement of business and functional objectives. This will have a good mix of Strategic and Operational exposure!
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the functional leadership teams and other internal and external stakeholders
- Embed People strategy and ensure operational excellence in all people practices
- Ensure the functional/departmental priorities are represented in the overall People strategy and that functionally specific people initiatives are supported where relevant
- Advise and support leaders and employees to implement People policies and ensure alignment across the organisation
- Take a lead role in leadership recruitment, compensation and displacement activity to ensure we have the right talent pipeline in place
- Consults with leaders on employee issues including disciplinary issues, employee development, retention, compensation philosophy, restructuring and organisational development needs
- Work with leadership teams to evaluate training needs (at a functional level) and provide support to leaders in developing their learning strategies/priorities
- Ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement across all areas of the employee life cycle
- Establish key performance metrics upon which to manage service levels / service excellence
- Develop and lead the implementation of systems/process improvements and policy development across people operations
- Provide coaching and guidance for our People Coordinator to provide first level support on all employee relations queries
- Develop a mini "Centre of Expertise" for employee relations working to ensure our policies and practices remain relevant and fit for purpose
- Upskill people leaders to support proactive management of employee relations activity
- Work with external vendors to ensure appropriately supported in complex employee relations activity
This is a great opportunity to really put your stamp on a newly created team, where you can be involved in various projects. This client also offers a flexible / hybrid model with no set expectations of working in the office.