Our client, a Global Consultancy firm, are looking to hire a generalist HR Business Partner to work on both a strategic & operational basis. You will be looking after Group functions with a UK focus but will operate as a member of the Global HR team.
Please note, this role is an 11-month Fixed Term Contract.
HR Business Partner duties:
- Function as an HR business partner delivering a broad HR advisory and operational service to all Group functions globally
- Direct ownership and management of key HR processes, working closely with the business and Regional HR teams to execute the wider People Strategy
- Support leaders in enhancing business performance through improving the performance, capability, and motivation of their people
- Act as a catalyst for the development and implementation of professional people management policies, capabilities, and practices
- Undertake a significant change agent role and manage HR projects as part of a broader programme
- Being collaborative and working positively in partnership with the specialist HR teams and the business generating engagement and commitment to the global people agenda
Skills & Experience of HR Business Partner:
- Experience within a global, matrix organisation
- Extensive experience operating within a Strategic HR role
- A hand's on proactive approach to operational needs
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent experience
- Able to manage competing/conflicting priorities effectively, whilst providing commercially sound advice