Our client who is a Global Tech firm are looking to expand their current HR team. As HR BP you will report directly to the HR Director assisting in the set up of the HR function. This is initially a 6-12 month contract with the opportunity to going permanent.
As HRBP you will build effective and proactive working relationships across all operational geographies and functions such as UK, France, Denmark and the US.
Your main client group will be based in France.
Excellent opportunity with a growing client who offer a great hybrid model.
Duties as HR BP:
- Act as the first point of contact for all People related requests and queries in all operational countries.
- To provide advice, guidance, and support to promote the application of strong HR practices and adherence to company HR policies and across the business.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to understand the business challenges and priorities and take affirmative steps in support of these.
- To work closely with Talent Acquisition in support of the company's growth ambitions, including interviewing, recruitment, and managing company on-boarding.
- To work with the Human Resources Director to develop and maintain the company's HR policies and practices ensuring they are compliant with employment legislation across all operating jurisdictions.
- Support with the development and implementation of an effective employee engagement and wellbeing strategy.
- To contribute to the continuing development and implementation of an effective Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion strategy.
- To project support on strategic HR projects as required, e.g., reward, learning and development, talent management.
- To adopt a mindset of continuous improvement to optimise the performance of the HR function to the business as it continues the journey of growth.
- Support managers in resource management, talent management and succession planning
Idea Candidate will have:
- Strong all round HR Generalist experience gained within a fast-paced, commercial environment.
- Experience of working across Europe, UK & UK in a HR capacity
- Sound working knowledge of French employment legislation and HR best practise.