Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
HR Consultant | Milton Keynes | £45,000 - £60,000
My Client are a dynamic, leading Social Care Business based in the Milton Keynes are on the hunt for a diligent, HR professional to join their growing team with a passion for HR on a permanent basis.
We are seeking a commercially focused HR Consultant to champion the strategic and tactical People Plan, translating business objectives and HR best practice to a designated client group in a Head Office environment.
You will be responsible for delivering effective business partnering that drives improved performance and engagement. You will cultivate key relationships with the business, building trust, exerting influence, managing projects and change interventions.
A brief description of the responsibilities include:
- Providing best practice advice and guidance on company policies, terms and conditions of employment and legislation.
- Dealing with various HR queries/matters, throughout the business, reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
- Maintain a good working knowledge of employment law and case law practices
- Dealing with ER, performance management and ensuring line managers have effective appraisals process in place
- Investigating and dealing with all employee relation issues including disciplinary and grievances.
- Coaching and supporting Supervisors and Directors through any staffing issues with the view to find a resolution at an informal stage
Key Skills Required:
- CIPD qualified or have at least 2 years demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- HR or business-related degree
- Demonstrable experience as a HR Generalist in a commercially, fast paced environment.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage a large workload under pressure.