City of London, London
£200 - £201 per day
2 months ago
My client a Financial services firm are looking for an established HR Consultant to join their growing Human Resources department on a 12 month contract, covering a period of maternity leave. £200 Day Rate
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Serving as internal consultants by analyzing the company's current HR programs and recommending solutions.
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring HR programs and services are in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining reports related to specific HR projects.
- Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow.
- Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.
- Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance.
- Presenting training sessions related to specific HR program.
- Developing practice, as well as a positive working environment, to support a strong people centric culture and promote the core values of Bright Horizons.
- Provide sound advice and insights around a broad range of employee relations issues.
- Deliver HR related training and coaching initiatives, which help build a high-performance culture.
- Improve employee retention by ensuring Managers are accessing all available tools, practices and processes to increase their employee engagement.
- Coach managers in developing a breadth of interventions to deliver positive employee relations environment, including; coaching for higher levels of performance, performance improvement plans, managing change.
- Support on HR activity around divestment and opening of new nurseries, including acquisitions Recommended Experience/ Knowledge / Skills.
The candidate would need the following attributes:
- Qualification in HR - CIPD (evidence of CPD)
- Knowledge of employment legislation, EU directives and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work autonomously
- Collaborative and decisive, as required
- Strong commercial acumen
- Impactful coaching skills, and powerful influencing skills
- Have insight to industry (social, technical and economical)
- Previous experience in a HR Consultant position