City of London, London
£29000 - £31000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Gym, Life assurance
SH - HRCO_1621419500
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a HR Coordinator in a small, friendly team. Our client is an internationally award winning, workspace provider and are one of the longest running in the sector.
The successful candidate will be a diligent and hardworking professional, the main point of contact for new and existing employees and will deal with any ER projects. You will be a crucial part of the HR team reporting directly to the HR Manager and HR Director and will maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
If you are an individual with great customer service and can juggle tasks with a smile on your face this role is for you.
- Support with all ER relations processes and conduct meetings to resolve incidents successfully alongside line managers.
- Assist with preparing monthly payroll spreadsheets and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Attend internal meetings (one to ones, call and care services, exit interviews)
- Assist the department with recruitment by creating job specifications, advertising the vacancy on desired recruitment platforms, and conducting interviews.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee's records.
- Conduct staff inductions for new starters and provide support and advice to employees.
- Update data on the HR software system (new starter information, absences, information adjustments)
- Audit all employees' files on a regular basis, ensure all employees statuary paperwork and information is up to date.
- On occasion travelling to the client's other workspaces to smooth and identify any issues.
- Collate and submit statistics as and when required.
- Ensure intranet pages are updated regularly creating new pages as necessary and updating existing pages.
- Keep up to date with any employment legislation.
Skills & Experience
- CPP Qualification or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years HR experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies and employee relations.
- Understanding of monthly payroll collation