£20000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
9 months ago
HR Coordinator | Hammersmith
£21,000 FOR PART-TIME HOURS (24 HRS)
3 MONTH FTC TO PERMANENT
My client are a spectacular start-up business focusing on Healthcare and Technology based in the heart of Hammersmith; who are on the hunt for a HR Coordinator to join their team of 2 on a 3 Month FTC to permanent contract.
The Role as a HR Coordinator
- Support Talent Partner team with HR and Benefits administration to support delivery of HR objectives and through the entire employee lifecycle.
- Provide general administrative support to the function including PO Creation in Finance system, meeting attendance and taking accurate and concise notes/minutes.
- Prepare employee communications so that the correct information is included in an easy to understand format.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic employee records and data to assist the delivery of a best-in-class HR service.
- Creates offer letters and contracts for new employees, initiates and completes pre-employment screening.
The successful HR Coordinator will have:
- Advanced Excel, Outlook and Word skills, with the ability to analyse and record data accurately.
- Payroll experience and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the Client:
- An established firm with opportunities to develop your skills internally and widen your HR knowledge.
- They offer flexible working, pension schemes, bonus targets and on-site food and drink supplied.