City of London, London
£26000 - £29000 per annum
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Spanish speaking HR Coordinator in a small, friendly team. Our client is an internationally award winning, workspace provider and are one of the longest running in the sector. As HR Coordinator you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative duties alongside supporting the HR team.
The successful candidate will be a diligent and hardworking professional, the main point of contact for new and existing employees and will deal with any ER projects. You will be a crucial part of the HR team reporting directly to the HR Manager and HR Director and will maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
If you are an individual with great customer service and can juggle tasks with a smile on your face this role is for you.
- Support with all ER relations processes and conduct meetings to resolve incidents successfully alongside line managers.
- Conduct staff inductions for new starters and provide support and advice to employees.
- Updating data on the HR software system with new starter information, absences, information adjustments and leavers
- Administer employee benefits, providing support and advice to employees
- Assist with preparing monthly payroll spreadsheets and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Attend internal meetings (one to ones, call and care services, exit interviews)
- Assist the department with recruitment by creating job specifications, advertising the vacancy on desired recruitment platforms, and conducting interviews.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee's records.
- Audit all employees' files on a regular basis, ensure all employees statuary paperwork and information is up to date.
- On occasion travelling to the client's other workspaces to smooth and identify any issues.
- Collate and submit statistics as and when required.
- Ensure intranet pages are updated regularly creating new pages as necessary and updating existing pages.
- Keep up to date with any employment legislation.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years generalist HR experience
- Must be Spanish speaking
- Knowledge and understanding of HR policies, employment law and employee relations
- Understanding of monthly payroll collation
- Experience of conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings