£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
18 days ago
My Client are an International Cyber Security, Technology firm based in the heart of Central London with offices in the UK, US, Germany and Singapore. They are looking for a Director of HR who will scale our employee experience and people operations programs.
The ideal candidate would have a strong HR generalist background & be someone who is excited by both the tactical & strategic nature of HR. No task is too big or too small for you, and you are energized by dynamic/changing environments.
Responsibilities as a HR Director:
- Manage the day to day activities of a global HR & office management function
- Oversee employee relations matters, including anticipating & resolving escalation risks, and dealing with grievances/violations when required
- Partner with the Executive team on organizational initiatives
- Coaching and supporting your team of 4
- Recruitment - both the day to day tactical areas such as sourcing, and more strategic programs like building out employer branding & structured hiring processes
- On & Off boarding
- Managing the HR department & company training budget
- Managing the relationship w/ our Benefits & Payroll provider
The ideal HR Director will have:
- Experience working in a Senior HR role. This role could be the next step for you, or, you've done this type of work before and are excited to roll up your sleeves & dig in!
- Experience building & fostering global culture.
- Experience working in a Technology environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Perks of working for this firm:
- Flexibile working
- Long-term internal progression and training programmes
- A friendly, diligent working environment
- A competitive benefits programme
- Strong commitment to diversity & inclusiveness