West London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
HR Director | Part-time | 2 days per week
£85,000 (pro-rata £32,500)
My Client are an animation & technology firm who provide online interactive experiences. They are located in the heart of Soho and on the hunt for a stand-alone HR Director to work closely with the CEO & FD.
WHAT WE NEED AS A PART-TIME HR DIRECTOR:
We are seeking a part-time HR director to join the senior management team to create and implement the people strategy. This is a newly created role consisting of 2 days a week commitment. It will work closely with the CFO and report directly to the CEO.
WHAT IT WILL INVOLVE
- Developing the people strategy and ensuring this supports the Company through periods of fast growth;
- All core HR elements including culture, reward, policies, appraisals, career planning and development, recruitment and on-boarding;
- Advising senior management on HR matters and best practice;
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in HR - you must have the credibility and experience to lead on the people strategy;
- A professional qualification - post graduate qualification in HR (CIPD level 5 at a minimum);
- Experience of working with and providing strategic insight in a start-up, small company or entrepreneurial environment, preferably in a creative industry