City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + & benefits and bonus
10 months ago
HR Director | City of London | Up to £120,000
My Client are a large Insurance, firm based in the heart of Central London with multiple offices in the UK. They are looking for a Director of HR who will scale our employee experience and people operations programs.
The ideal candidate would have a strong HR generalist background & be someone who is excited by both the tactical & strategic nature of HR. No task is too big or too small for you, and you are energized by dynamic/changing environments.
They are currently a client group of 160, with an aggressive growth plan that YOU will help energise!
The ideal candidate will have stand-alone experience within a Financial Services environment.
Responsibilities as a HR Director:
- Manage the day to day activities of a HR & office management function
- Oversee employee relations matters, including anticipating & resolving escalation risks, and dealing with grievances/violations when required
- Partner with the Executive team on organizational initiatives
- Coaching and supporting a team of 2
- Recruitment - both the day to day tactical areas such as sourcing, and more strategic programs like building out employer branding & structured hiring processes
- On & Off boarding
- Managing the HR department & company training budget
- Managing the relationship w/ our Benefits & Payroll provider
The ideal HR Director will have:
- Experience working in a Senior HR role. This role could be the next step for you, or, you've done this type of work before and are excited to roll up your sleeves & dig in!
- Experience building & fostering global culture.
- Experience working in a Insurance and or Financial Services environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Perks of working for this firm:
- Flexibile working
- Long-term training programmes
- A friendly, diligent working environment
- A competitive benefits programme
- Strong commitment to diversity & inclusiveness