Our client, within Professional Services, are looking for a HR Generalist to join their Guildford based team on a permanent basis. As the HR Generalist you will report into the Head of HR supporting with all HR matters to ensure in the smooth running of effective business operations.
This is a great opportunity for a HR professional to join a successful company working closely with the Head of HR. In return you will receive a salary up to £50,000 + hybrid working, bonus and great company benefits!
Key Responsibilities of HR Generalist
- First point of contact within HR for all employees and line managers
- Supporting the Head of HR on all operational HR duties
- Supporting on all Employee Relations matters
- Managing any exit interviews
- Assisting with the recruitment and onboarding process of new employees
- Overseeing any changes within payroll and enduring they are handled by the correct individual
- Assisting line managers with performance management issues including training and handling programmes
Skills & Experience of HR Generalist
- Previous experience within a generalist position
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Strong understanding of the onboarding process
- Experience managing HR Systems