City of London, London
£150 - £151 per day
2 months ago
HR Generalist | £50,000 | City Of London
My Client, a top 20 global Accountancy firm are on the hunt for a HR Generalist / Consultant to join their diligent, hands-on team of 5 on a permanent basis.
Global Accountancy firm with 6 offices across London are on the hunt for a talented HR professional, with good knowledge of employee reward and benefits, to join their existing team of HR Consultants. Their people are professional, hard-working, friendly and approachable.
As a HR Consultant / Generalist, you will provide a professional service to clients, applying practical solutions using business expertise, HR and reward knowledge.
You will develop relationships with potential and current referral sources, as well as expanding opportunities specifically in relation to employee reward and benefits solutions.
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
The ideal candidate will have a degree in HR management or CIPD or equivalent work experience. You will have previous experience dealing with senior stakeholders and a desire to learn and develop own skills and areas of expertise