£80000 - £100000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client a Specialist Publishing company are looking for a professional and experienced individual to join the HR team focusing on Mergers & Acquisitions. As HR Mergers & Acquisitions lead you will be responsible for leading the end to end HR life cycle for mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and other corporate transactions. This includes project managing HR due diligence, planning for integration and separations across all HR functions.
Our client is looking for a highly analytical, organised, entrepreneurial spirited and a passionate person to join their team. The individual will be an excellent communicator with strong project management, interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills.
- Manage the HR critical work stream activity for M&A's.
- Plan and manage the HR aspects of the integration of acquisitions across all disciplines of HR, including Talent Acquisition, Reward and Benefits.
- Create HR project plans for the various HR functional groups to lead and execute.
- Develop integration and execution plans aligned to transitioning or integrating in the HR organization and HR processes
- Identify, track, and monitor risks and issues with developing solutions for HR deliverables in change management, workforce administration, HR policies, HR processes, and communication.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in all HR disciplines including benefits, compensation, employment law, HR Operations.
- Detailed knowledge of international/global Benefit practices.
- Complex programme management, business acumen and Finance skills
- Comfortable working in an environment with tight deadlines and significant level of ambiguity
- Analytics: Identifies rules, principles, or relationships that explain facts, data, or other information; analyses information and makes correct inferences or draws accurate conclusions.
- Deals calmly and effectively with high stress situations (e.g. extreme deadlines, challenging individuals, emergency situations).
- Experience of leading an international benefits function (including US based benefit programmes) within a regulated PLC environment and fast-paced organisation