City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
4 months ago
HR MANAGER | CITY OF LONDON | CIRCA £55,000
Based in the heart of the City, my client, a Global Accountancy firm with 6 offices across London are on the hunt for a HR Manager to join their friendly HR department on a permanent basis.
The key purpose of the role is managing all HR operations, ensuring all processes and reporting are being provided correctly and on time. You will be responsible for an allocated group of 200 employees and providing an efficient and effective HR service.
- To oversee and authorise the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment.
- To advise and assist HR team with more complex employee relations and act as escalation for stakeholder management issues
- -To manage adhoc HR project work.
- Supports and develops the remaining HR team with their professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved in operational issues and project work.
- To review all HR operations and processes to assess whether they are fit for purpose, recommending alternatives where appropriate.
- Support with the collation of strategic MI and people analytics.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified, with experience in TUPE, leading organisational change such as restructures and redundancies.
You must be credible and competent in dealing with difficult situations, working with senior stakeholders and willingness to undertake business travel.