West End, London
£170 - £175 per day
EM - HR Manager 2_1556870711
3 months ago
6 Month Contract
My client is a Media company in the West End, and a new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract.
As a HR Manager you will be responsible for all the daily admin and recruitment functions of the business to deliver the best service.
- Develop plans for effective recruitment and development
- Manage and coach a team of HR Assistants
- Providing advice on policies and procedures
- Oversee the HR & Payroll online system
- Oversee the recruitment and new starter process
- Roll out the performance review system, conduct performance review workshops and evaluate staff's performance
- Conduct training and development programmes
- Advise managers on employee relation matters
- Participate in disciplinary hearings and recommend disciplinary action in accordance to the Bank's policies and UK Employment Laws.
- Oversee all staff records (annual leave, sick pay, casual leave etc)
- Must know the UK Employment law
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent time management, communication, decision making, presentation, negotiating and organisational skills
- Must be able to work in a busy and high-pressure environment
- Good knowledge of GDPR
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please get in touch!