City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000 per annum
11 months ago
Hr Manager - £60,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
Our client who specialise in IT Security for Blue chip Global businesses are seeking a HR Manager to join their small but mighty HR team in the London office. If you're looking for a dynamic, fast paced and rewarding setting, this role may be for you!
The HR Manager will be responsible for performing HR-related duties for the main UK office and 2 regional offices in Germany & Singapore, including overseeing & administering: benefits and payroll, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, employment law compliance, and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
A successful candidate will be highly motivated, autonomous, and passionate about employee experience as well as building a flourishing global culture.
- Manage various human resource plans, procedures, and compliance for all UK, Europe, and Singapore personnel
* Partner with US HR in developing department goals, objectives and systems with an eye to continually improving HR services and efficiency
* Support the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary
* Manage recruitment efforts for UK, Germany and Singapore; conduct new-employee orientation and create career-pathing programs
* Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing for the UK, including providing advice and support on disciplinaries through investigations and hearings
* Oversee the human resource information system records and compile reports
* Consult and advise on health and well-being aspects for employees. Ensure managers and their teams are well supported and have access to the right resources.
* Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of the global rewards and recognition initiatives
* Advise on routine immigration matters, exceptions to policy and sensitive cases, ensuring compliance with our legal requirements whilst minimizing risk to the firm
* As an ever-evolving business, there will be ad hoc project work and the scope to provide suggestions for process improvements and change initiatives for the HR function
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for that "next step". The company have some excellent benefits on offer and lots of opportunities to hand!