£65000 - £75000 per annum
5 months ago
HR Manager - £65,000 - £75,000 + great benefits
My cient are a leading International Commodities Trader, who are looking for a warm, energetic and approachable HR Manager to join and lead their friendly HR team based in London (up to 250 staff).
Whilst being based in London, you will occasionally be required to travel to European offices (sometimes at short notice), as a key responsibility for this role will be to provide a well-rounded HR Managerial service to London and European Offices.
The successful HR Manager must be CIPD qualified with 10+ years of generalist HR experience, ideally within Commodities, Financial or Professional Services, including managerial experience to teams of approx. 9 to hit the ground running.
- Work with the HR Director to implement the HR strategy across the Pan-European network
- Delivery of compliant HR functions for the Pan-European network in line with relevant employment law
- Contract and employee manual management
- Salary and Benefits management for the Pan-European network
- Provide support, and advise on all human resources matters
- Delivery of robust recruitment policies & procedures, induction & probation policies & procedures, performance management policies and procedures, employee relations management policies & procedures, exit policies and procedures
- Support development of management excellence across the Pan-European network
- Coach, mentor and develop the HR team (9) and provide opportunities for their growth
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and set targets to ensure delivery of tasks